Miniature Mondays: Blood of Martyrs (Finished)

Blood of Martyrs (Finished)

I finally finished the Blood of Martyrs after weeks of sitting on the table. I also played him in a game yesterday with his warcaster Thyra. I had fun painting this model and tried some new blending techniques. I tried to do some two brush blending on the shoulders but it didn’t come out as smooth as I wanted it. It’s a great start though and my technique will get better with more practice.

This model was also a lesson in purchasing miniatures second hand. The sword was broken at the tip and I couldn’t fix it. Also, half of the left fist was cut off, presumably to fit the sword. The next time I purchase a model, I’ll be sure to look at all the pictures first. Let me know what you think in the comments below and thanks for stopping by.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s